The women from Southeast Asia possess distinguished facial and body features. They’ve attractive tanned and brown skin; however it also varies from region to region. South East Asia comprises of countries including Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. In the northern parts of Southeast Asia, the women are known for their charming bronze appearance while in the southern parts, women have elegant tanned brown complexions. Filipino women have quite fair skin often having Spanish, Central Asian and Arabian ancestry. Overall, the South Asian ladies are so beautiful having curvy and twisting body shapes with medium heights. They’ve idiosyncratic noses and their eyes are round normally glowing with fantastic eyelids. They have cute full lips. They look peculiar due to their larger and round jawbones with distinctive cheeks. Many women from the Southeast Asian continent have earned big name in the show business industry. We have a plenty of beautiful and talented female celebrities including actresses, singers, fashion models and entertainers from this part of the world who amuse their global fans with their amazing capabilities and grace. We’ve prepared a list of 50 top Southeast Asian beauties and female showbiz celebrities along with their wonderful images, full names and dates of birth for your interest and it is arranged in alphabetical order.
1. Agnes Monica Muljoto – She was born on 1 July 1986 who is known by her stage name AGNEZ MO. She is an exotic Indonesian singer and actress.
2. Anggun Cipta Sasmi – She was born on 29 April 1974 in Jakarta. She is a well-known Indonesian and French-naturalized singer-songwriter.
3. Anne Ojales Curtis-Smith who is also known as simply Anne Curtis was born on 17 February 1985 in Australia. She is a charming Filipino-Australian actress, television host, recording artist, and VJ in the Philippines.
4. Bea Alonzo – She was born on October 17, 1987 in the Philippines. She is a gorgeous British -Filipina film and television actress, host and singer.
5. Bebe Phạm who is also known as Phạm Thị Thúy, is a Vietnamese model and actress. Her date of birth is April 3, 1983.
6. Carmen Soo – Soo Wai Ming- 苏慧敏. She was born on 14 October 1977. She is a dazzling Malaysian Chinese model and actress.
7. Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco – She was born on May 10, 1992 and popularly known by the mononym, “Charice”. She is a Filipina singer who rose to popularity through YouTube.
8. Chhet Sovan Panya – “Chhet Sovan Panha“. She was born on January 9, 1986. She is a magnificent Cambodian singer.
9. Cinta Laura Kiehl – Better known as Cinta Laura. She was born on August 17, 1993. She is an Indonesian-German actress, electro pop singer and model in Indonesia.
10. Ara Marie Cristine Reyes – She was born on February 5, 1989 in Manila, the Philippines. She is better known as Cristine Reyes. She is a stunning Filipina actress.
11. Diandra Paramita Sastrowardoyo – She was born on 16 March 1982, more popularly known as Dian Paramita Sastro or Dian Sastrowardoyo. She is a spectacular Indonesian model and actress.
12. Ellen Meriam Adarna also known as Ellen Adarna was born on April 2, 1988. She is a hot and cute Filipina actress, fashion model of Chinese and Spanish descent.
13. Elly Tran Ha – She was born on August 6, 1987. She is a ravishing Vietnamese model and actress.
14. Erra Fazira – She was born on 9 February 1974. She is a delightful Malaysian actress, singer, fashion model, TV Host, film producer, as well as former beauty queen.
15. Fann Woon Fong – 范文芳. She was born on 27 January 1971, better known by her stage name Fann Wong. She is a charismatic Singaporean actress, singer and model.
16. Aluna Sagita Gutawa – She was born in Jakarta on 11 August 1993, better known as Gita Gutawa. She is an elegant Indonesian soprano, actress, and songwriter.
17. Ho quynh huong – Hồ Quỳnh Hương – She is a superb Vietnamese singer who was born on October 16, 1980.
18. María Luisa Ramsey – She was born on March 21, 1969, better known as Jaya. She is a fantastic Filipino soul music singer, rapper, dancer, record producer, presenter, and actress of mixed Filipino and Jamaican descent.
19. Joanne Peh – She was born on 25 April 1983. She is a fabulous Singaporean actress and contracted artiste under MediaCorp.
20. Yuli Rachmawati - Also known as Julia Perez or Jupe – She was born on July 15, 1980 in Jakarta. She is a sparkling Indonesian actress, dangdut singer, model, announcer and politician.
21. Kanya Rattanapetch – Kanya Rattanapet. She was born on November 2, 1989 in Thailand. She is a sizzling Thai model and film star.
22. Kimberley Ann Estrop-Leggett – She was born on 23 March 1993 and is a stylish Malaysian beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Malaysia 2012.
23. Krisdayanti – She was born on 24 March 1975 and often known by her moniker KD. She is a brilliant Indonesian singer and actress.
24. María Lea Carmen Imutan Salonga – She was born on February 22, 1971, better known as Lea Salonga. She is a world famous Filipina singer and actress.
25. Luna Maya Sugeng – She was born on August 26, 1983 in Bali, Indonesia. She is a tremendous Indonesian soap opera actress, and movie star. She started her career as an advertising and catwalk model.
26. Ly nha ky – Lý Nhã Kỳ. She was born in 1982 and is a phenomenal Vietnamese actress, model and businesswoman.
27. Marian Rivera Gracia – She was born on August 12, 1984 in Madrid, Spain. She is a Spanish born-Filipino commercial model and actress.
28. Marina Suwendy – She was born on 16 December 1986. She is a splendid Malaysian international model, TV host, event Master of ceremonies and journalist.
29. Meng Keo Pichenda – She is a tantalizing and popular Cambodian singer who was born in 1974.
30. Moe Set Wine – She is a pretty Burmese celebrity who was born in 20 May 1988. She is Miss Universe Myanmar 2013 titleholder.
31. Mulan Jameela – She was born on August 23, 1979 and is previously known as Mulan Kwok. She is a terrific Indonesian solo singer.
32. Myria Alexandra Benedetti - She was born on February 6, 1975 and is a magnetic Thai singer, actress, model, and MC.
33. Nang Khin Zay Yar – She was born in Taunggyi on March 4, 1988. She is an amazing Myanmar beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss Myanmar 2012 title.
34. Febiolla Ramlan – She was born on 15 February 1980 and better known as Olla Ramlan. She is an astounding Indonesian model.
35. Patchrapa Chaichua – Phatcharapha Chaichuea. She was born on 5 December 1978 who is a glorious Thai actress.
36. Paula Taylor – Punlapa Margaret Taylor. She was born on January 20, 1983, in Bangkok, Thailand and is a Thai actress, model and presenter.
37. Penny Tai – She was born on April 22, 1978 in Johor, Malaysia. She is an exquisite Malaysian Chinese singer and songwriter in the Mandopop scene.
38. Rachelle Ann Go – She was born on August 31, 1986 and is a melodious Filipino singer-songwriter, model and actress.
39. Regine Velasquez – She was born on April 22, 1970. She is a mesmerizing Filipina recording artist and actress who is widely known for possessing an extensive vocal range.
40. Rossa Roslaina Sri Handayani – She is known mononymously as Rossa, or by some fans as Te’ocha. She was born on October 9, 1978 in West Java, Indonesia. She is a well-reputed Indonesian singer.
41. Sharmaine Ruffa Rama Gutierrez – She was born on June 24, 1974 and is a hypnotizing Filipina model, beauty queen and actress.
42. Monica Nicholle Sandra Dewi Gunawan Basri – She was born on 8 August 1983, better known as Sandra Dewi. She is an electrifying Indonesian model and actress.
43. Sharr Htut Eaindra – She was born on 1 January 1995. She is the Miss Universe Myanmar 2014.
44. Nurshahila binti Amir Amzah – She was born on 13 August 1990 and known as Shila Amzah. She is a talented Malaysian singer-songwriter, musician and actress.
45. Siti Nurhaliza binti Tarudin – She was born on 11 January 1979. She is a twinkling Malaysian singer, songwriter, record producer, television presenter and businesswoman.
46. Solenn Heusaff – She was born on July 20, 1985 and is an eminent Filipina VJ, actress, TV host, model, singer, fashion designer, painter and professional make-up artist.
47. Sophea Duch – She is a sublime Khmer artist who is actually a popular Karaoke singer. She was born in Phnom Penh, Cambodia in 1986.
48. Supaksorn Chaimongkol – She was born on December 2, 1982 and is an outstanding Thai model and actress. Her nickname is Krata.
49. Amita Marie Young – She was born on December 14, 1980 and better known under her stage name, Tata Young. She is an enticing Thai singer, model, actress and dancer.
50. Vũ Thu Minh – She was born on September 22, 1977 often known simply as Thu Minh. She is an enchanting Vietnamese pop-singer.
Also click to watch:
The East Asian women are well known in the lovely planet for their distinctive features and unique beauty. Beauty is a beauty and it comes in all races, shapes, colors and physiques. Women from China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia and Macau have such dazzling appearances like bright folded eyes mostly with hazy color inside, cherry colored full lips, smart foreheads, pointed chins and stubby but peculiar shaped noses. They have crystal white complexions with bleached delicacy expressing natural immaculateness. East Asia is the most populous region of the world and many women from the East Asian continent have earned big name in the show business industry. We have a plenty of beautiful and talented female celebrities including actresses, singers, fashion models and entertainers from this part of the world who amuse their global fans with their amazing capabilities and grace. We’ve prepared a list of 50 most glamorous East Asian women with Chinese, Japanese and Korean origin along with their wonderful images, full names and dates of birth for your interest and it is arranged in alphabetical order.
1. Ayumi Hamasaki – 浜崎あゆみ. She was born on October 2, 1978. She is a gorgeous Japanese recording artist, lyricist, model, and actress
2. Chen Hao – 陈好 – She was born on December 9, 1979. She is a mesmerizing Chinese actress, singer, and model.
3. Choi Soo-young – She was born on February 10, 1990. She is a tantalizing South Korean singer-songwriter and actress.
4. Du Juan – 杜鹃 – She was born on September 15, 1982, in Shanghai, China. She is a phenomenal fashion model, film actress, and former ballet dancer.
5. Elanne Kong – 江若琳 – She was born on 30 September 1987. She is a Hong Kong TVB actress and singer.
6. Elva Hsiao – 蕭亞軒 – She was born on August 24, 1979. She is a brilliant Taiwanese Mandopop singer.
7. Fan Bingbing – 范冰冰 – She was born on 16 September 1981. She is a magnificent Chinese actress, television producer and pop singer.
8. Gao Yuanyuan – 高圆圆 - She was born on October 5, 1979. She is a skillful Chinese actress.
9. Gong Li – 巩俐 - She was born on 31 December 1965. She is an attractive Chinese actress.
10. Huang Shengyi – 黄圣依 – She was born on February 11, 1983. She is also known as Eva Huang and is an elegant Chinese actress and singer.
11. Kim Hyuna – 김현아 – She was born on June 6, 1992. She is an exquisite South Korean recording artist, dancer, songwriter and model. She is known for being the main rapper of the Korean girl group 4Minute and part of the musical duo Trouble Maker.
12. Janice Man –文咏珊 - She was born on December 29, 1988 and she is also known as JM. She is an exotic fashion model and actress from Hong Kong.
13. Jessica Sooyoun Jung – 제시카 정- She was born on April 18, 1989. She is a fabulous Korean American singer-songwriter, actress, fashion designer and former member of the South Korean girl group Girls’ Generation.
14. Joie Qu Ying – 瞿颖- She was born on July 2, 1971 in Changsha, Hunan. She is a stylish Chinese model.
15. Jun Ji-hyun – 왕지현- She was born on 30 October 1981. She is also known as Gianna Jun and is a pretty South Korean actress.
16. Keiko Kitagawa – 北川 景子 – She was born on August 22, 1986 and is a cute Japanese actress and former model.
17. Kim Tae-hee – 김태희- She was born on 29 March 1980 and is a spectacular South Korean actress.
18. Ko Shibasaki – 柴咲 コウ- She was born on August 5, 1981 and is a splendid Japanese actress and singer.
19. Kumiko Koda – 神田 來未子- She was born on November 13, 1982 and better known by her stage name Kumi Koda – She is a sizzling Japanese singer from Kyoto, known for her urban and R&B songs.
20. Kurara Chibana – 知花 くらら – She was born on March 27, 1982 and is a graceful Japanese model.
21. Kwon Yuri – 권유리 - She was born on December 5, 1989 and is a hot South Korean singer-songwriter and actress. She is a member of the South Korean girl group, Girls’ Generation.
22. Kiriko Takemura – 竹村 桐子- She was born on January 29, 1993 and she is known by her stage name Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – She is a charming Japanese model and singer.
23. Lee Hyori – 이효리 – She was born on May 10, 1979 and she is also known as “the Queen of K-pop“. She is a delightful South Korean entertainer.
24. Li Bingbing – 李冰冰 - She was born on 27 February 1973 and is an adorable Chinese actress and singer.
25. Lin Chi-ling – She was born on 29 November 1974, in Taipei, Taiwan. She is a captivating Taiwanese model and actress.
26. Liu Yifei – 刘亦菲 - She was born on 25 August 1987 and is an appealing Chinese actress, model and singer.
27. Xiong Dailin -熊 黛林 – She was born on 10 October 1980, better known as Lynn Hung. She is a tempting Hong Kong-based fashion model and actress originally from mainland China.
28. Maggie Cheung – She was born on 20 September 1964 and also known as Cheung Man-yuk – 張曼玉- She is an entertaining Hong Kong actress.
29. Satsuki Shimabukuro - Meisa Kuroki – 黒木 メイサ - She is a superb Japanese actress, model and singer born in Nago, Okinawa, Japan.
30. Mika Nakashima – 中島 美嘉 – She was born on February 19, 1983 in Hioki, Kagoshima. She is a terrific Japanese singer and actress.
31. Namie Amuro – 安室奈美恵 – She was born on September 20, 1977 and is a Japanese pop/R&B singer, dancer, fashion model and actress.
32. Nozomi Sasaki – 佐々木 希 – She was born on February 8, 1988 and previously known simply as Nozomi who is an enticing Japanese fashion model.
33. Reon Kadena – かでな れおん – She was born on February 19, 1986 and is a seductive Japanese model and actress.
34. Sharon Chan – 陈敏之- She was born on 17 January 1979 and is a fascinating Hong Kong actress and model.
35. Lin Li-hui – 林立慧 – She was born on 16 April 1976 and better known by her stage name Shu Qi. She is a heavenly Taiwanese actress and model.
36. Song Hye-kyo – 송혜교- She was born on November 22, 1981. She is an alluring South Korean actress.
37. Sonia Sui – 隋棠 – She is a provoking model and actress from Taiwan who was born on October 22, 1980.
38. Tang Wei – 汤唯- She was born on October 7, 1979 and is an intriguing Chinese actress.
39. Thelma Aoyama – 青山 テルマ – She was born on October 27, 1987 and is an irresistible Japanese pop and R&B singer.
40. Tomomi Itano – 板野 友美 – She was born on July 3, 1991 and is a bewitching Japanese actress and singer.
41. Vivian Hsu – 徐若瑄 – She was born on March 19, 1975 in Taichung and is a ravishing Taiwanese singer, actress, and model.
42. Xu Jinglei – 徐静蕾 - She was born on April 16, 1974 and is a magnetic Chinese actress, film director and editor. She is considered one of the “Four Dan Actresses” of China.
43. Yang Mi – 杨幂 - She was born on 12 September 1986 and is a beguiling Chinese actress and singer.
44. Yui – She was born on March 26, 1987 and stylized as YUI. She is a marvelous Japanese singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actress
45. Yukie Nakama – 仲間 由紀恵- She was born on October 30, 1979 and is a stunning Japanese actress, singer and former idol.
46. Yuri Ebihara – 蛯原 友里 – She was born on 3 October 1979 and is an admirable Japanese model and actress.
47. ZhangYuqi – 张雨绮- She was born on August 8, 1986 and she is also known as “Kitty Zhang Yuqi“. She is an exceptional Chinese actress.
48. Zhang Ziyi – 章子怡 - She was born on 9 February 1979 and sometimes credited as Ziyi Zhang. She is an unprecedented Chinese film actress and model who is also considered one of the Four Dan Actresses of China.
49. Zhao Wei – 赵薇 - She was born on 12 March 1976) who is also known as Vicki Zhao. She is a miraculous Chinese actress, pop singer, and film director who is also considered one of the “Four Dan Actresses” in China.
50. Zhou Xun – 周迅 - She was born on October 18, 1974. She is an unparalleled Chinese actress and singer who have won “Best Actress” in numerous awards. She is regarded as one of the “Four Dan Actresses” of China.
Also click to watch:
This country, who leads science and technology, owes a magnificent history and having one of the ideal places in the world to live, is the largest populous country of the European Union. It is located in the central Europe, the territory of which was first inhabited by Celts and then it became the land of the Germanic tribes. Today, it is known as the Federal Republic of Germany which has the area equal to Montana, US. The current German state was founded in 1949 after the end of the World War II.
Germany is a fascinating land of literature, art and culture. There are hundreds of theaters and professional orchestras in the country and it has wonderful big cinema industry. The history of Germany is written on its walls and architecture. Obviously, in addition to the features of striking heritage of this land of thinkers and poets, Germany has also fantastic clothing culture and traditions. Germany is one of the leading countries in the fashion world and German fashion is popular all around the lovely planet in the ready-to-wear and custom-made creations.
Traditional dress of Germany is a well preserved item in the German cultural heritage which is fabulously exposed in the cultural festivals and traditional events held in the country. Millions of Germans participate in such events with pride and patriotism and make their appearance bright and colorful by wearing the traditional German costumes. Drindl, tracht, lederhosen, loden cape, gamsbart and many other outfit items are symbolic not only in the culture of Germany but also in all other German speaking nations, particularly Austria.
Altdeutsche Tracht, can be understood as the basic current in the German fashion clothing as the same was also once considered as the national dress of Germany. It was introduced in Germany in the start of the nineteenth century during the time of what is in German historiography known as the Befreiungskriege, the “liberation wars”, the last years of the Napoleonic Wars. The popularity of this clothing fashion affected every walk of life as they accepted it as a symbol to reject the foreigner’s domination upon themselves. Prominent features of this traditional fashion of Germany included the puffed and slashed sleeve, wide open collars, tight fittings long cut skirts, matching footwear along with large velvet berets. The dress played a vital role in the resistance movements in the country as it was an attempt to establish itself as an icon of national identity or identical emblem of Germanic peoples.
Leather is historically one of the materials commonly used for clothing. From the alpine areas of Germany and other surrounding countries, a popular traditional male dress is lederhosen which was basically known as the attire of the working class. Lederhosen were once widespread among men of the Alpine and surrounding regions, including Bavaria and Austria. Lederhosen have remained regionally popular and are commonly associated with virility and brawn. Typically, lederhosen are the leather shorts and usually those are having simpler cutting for the young boys. Men’s Lederhosen are more heavily ornamented, and the straps of the suspenders used to secure the shorts may also have embroidery and other ornaments. Different regions have different traditional decorations.
German boys used to wear lederhosen up to the age of about sixteen years. These lederhosens were not decorated with embroidery but had the typical attributes of suspenders/braces and drop-front flap.
The dirndl is the traditional dress especially for the women of Germany especially in the state of Bavaria which is used as an everyday dress primarily by older women in rural areas. Other women may wear it at formal occasions and during certain traditional events. Nowadays, dirndl is worn by the German women in the cultural programs and events like the most popular, the Oktoberfest. This superb event which takes place every year has grabbed the attention of the worldwide visitors who are coming to attend this tremendous event since last two centuries.
See also : Oktoberfest of Germany
A dirndl skirt generally describes a light circular cut dress, gathered at the waist that falls below the knee. It is basically a ruffled apron dress worn by German women that consists of a bodice, or blouse, and a skirt. The winter style dirndl has heavy, warm skirts and aprons made of thick cotton, linen, velvet or wool, and long sleeves. The colors are usually rich and dark. The summer style is lighter and more frivolous, has short sleeves, and is often made of lightweight cotton.
Accessories may include a long apron tied round the waist, a waistcoat or a wool shawl. As far as jewelry is concerned, women often sport necklaces, earrings and brooches made of silver, the antlers of deer or even animals’ teeth. For colder weather there are heavy dirndl coats in the same cut as the dresses, with a high neck and front buttons, thick mittens and wool hats. Along with the dirndl, German women prefer to wear traditionally a soft, felt shoe with clunky heels and decorative ideal for free movements and stepping during dance.
A typical fur coat of the Tyrolean origin was introduced by the peasants which is known as Lodencape. Traditionally it is made with thick and water resistant woolen material. The fabric is derived from the course, oily wool of mountain sheep and has a traditional bluish-green color. Today it is worn with modern variations in Germany and Austria.
Tracht is a pure traditional costume in Germany. These dresses were sewn with lots of skills by expert tailors who prepare them with fine linen and felt fabrics. Wool and silk were the other materials that were used in making more expensive trachts. Hand stitched embroidery was the additional beauty of this elegant dress that adorn it in spectacular style. Today, these traditional outfits are prepared with more artistic delicacy and adorable decorations for the tourists coming to Germany. The traditional Trachten vests and waistcoats are favorite among Germans during their folklore ceremonies and national events.
The Gamsbart is a tuft of hair traditionally worn as a decoration on trachten-hats in the alpine regions of Germany. A Gamsbart is usually constructed by enclosing the lower end of the tuft of hair in a setting of metal or horn that allows the upper end to spread in a brush-like fashion. Traditionally, hairs are selected for a dark color at the lower end with a very light tip. The size and diameter of the Gamsbart are important signs of the wearer’s pride and manliness.
The Tyrolean hat or Alpine hat is a type of headwear that was originally a crown tapering to a point and was made of green felt with a brim roughly the width of a hand, something that was especially common in the Zillertal. There are various forms of Tyrolean hat. Frequently the hats are decorated with a colored, corded hatband and a spray of flowers, feathers or “brush” at the side of the crown. The traditional “brush” is made of the tail of the chamois goat. It takes a variety of forms, and may often be combined with feathers. Tyrolean hat has become the image bearer of “Tyrolean culture” as a tourist symbol, influenced also by folk music bands who wore fanciful “local” costumes.
Although, Germany is considered as a fashion hub presently which is having one of the largest textile industries in the world; traditional dress of Germany keeps its prevalence in the museums, books, history, folklore and performances during the native festivities. The German youth truly consider and regard it as the identical emblem of Germanic peoples, even in the current era of fashionable swinging. Even today, they owe it and accept it as a matter of pride and national loyalty.
For more interesting posts with the same subject on the Lovely Planet Website, please click the following links;1- Algerian Traditional Dress 2- Traditional Dress Of Serbia 3- Traditional Dress Of Kosovo 4- Traditional Dress Of Libya 5- Traditional Dress Of Morocco 6- Traditional Dress Of Albania 7- Traditional Dress Of Tunisia 8- Traditional Dress Of Lebanon 9- Traditional Dress Of Bosnia And Herzegovina 10- Traditional Dress Of Azerbaijan 11- Traditional Dress Of Turkmenistan 12- Traditional Dress Of Kazakhstan 13- Traditional Dress Of Kyrgyzstan 14- Traditional Dress Of Uzbekistan 15- Traditional Dress Of Tajikistan 16- The Traditional Dress Of Laos 17- The Traditional Dress Of Vietnam 18- Traditional Dresses Of The World – 1 19- Traditional Dress Of Jammu & Kashmir 20- Ottoman Dresses From Turkey 21- Colors Of Cholistan 22- Cultural Dresses Of Balochistan 23- Lehenga Choli Or Ghagra Choli 24- Sari Or Saree : Traditional Dress Of Women In South Asia 25- Ajrak , The Traditional Attire From Sindh , Pakistan 26- The Traditional Tais Of East Timor 27- Shalwar Kameez: The Popular Dress Of South Asia 28- Churidar Pajama: The Favorite South Asian Attire 29- Pakistani Bridal Dress 30- Rilli, Sindhi Quilt Art 31- Fantastic, Alluring Khussa Shoes 32- Customs And Traditions Of Kalash Tribe 33- Hanfu, The Classical Chinese Dress 34- London Fashion Week 35- Fashion Week Milan: The Glamorous Event Of Italy 36- New York Fashion Week 37- Paris Fashion Week 38- Traditional Dress Of Jordan 39- Traditional Dress Of Syria 40- Traditional Dress Of Afghanistan 41- Traditional Dress Of Palestine 42- Traditional Dress Of Oman 43-Traditional Dress Of Nigeria 44- Traditional Dress Of Hungary 45-Traditional Dress Of Ukraine 46- Malaysian Traditional Dress 47- Traditional Dress Of Kenya 48- Traditional Eastern Brides 49- Traditional Dress Of Bulgaria 50- Traditional dress of Uganda 51- Traditional Dress of Iceland 52- Traditional Dress of Croatia 53- traditional dress of Norway 54- Traditional dress of Finland 55- Traditional Dress of Philippines 56- Traditional dress of Denmark 57- Traditional dress of Belarus 58- Traditional Dress of Puerto Rico 59- Traditional Dress of Nicaragua: Marvelous and colorful 60 – Traditional Dress of Nepal: Whimsical but charming 61- Brilliant Colors of Dagestan: Really fanciful and imaginative 62- Kabuki: A classical and traditional Japanese theater 63- Boogie-woogie: A famous Swing Dance 64- Colors of Samba Dance from Brazil: So lively so amazing 65- Ho Jamalo: The favorite folk dance of Sindh 66- Odissi from the Eastern India: A historic ritual dance 67- Sattriya from Assam: A classical Indian dance 68- Fandango: A famous couple dance from Spain 69- Maypole from Europe: A fabulous circle folk dance 70- Cueca: The national dance of Chile 71- Traditional dress of Belgium: A charming European attire 72- Traditional dress of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 73- Colors of Kalash: 5 lovely images of beautiful Kalash girls 74- Traditional dress of Georgia: The fantastic Chokha 75- Traditional dress of Argentina: The warrior Gaucho costume 76- Traditional dress of Venezuela: Not complicated but decorated 77- Traditional dress of Latvia: Made with the Linen fabric 78- Traditional dress of Romania: So captivating and graceful 79- Traditional dress of Estonia: So classy and versatile 80- Traditional dress of Armenia: So colorful and diversified 81- Traditional dress of Angola: A symbol of the ethnic culture 82- Traditional dress of Austria: Dirndl, Lederhosen and Tracht 83-Traditional dress of Namibia: Far from the modernizations 84- Traditional dress of Zambia: Rare but unique in nature 85- Traditional dress of Slovakia: Kroje , decorated and cultural 86. Traditional dress of Qatar: Pure Arabian endowment 87. Traditional dress of Brazil: So bright and colorful in nature 88. Traditional dress of Colombia: So iconic in Latin America 89. Traditional dress of Chile: So artistic and cultural 90. Traditional dress of Mexico: Blend of indigenous and imported cultures 91- Traditional dress of Panama: The exotic Mola and La Pollera 92- Traditional dress of Cuba: A product of multi-cultural effects 93- Traditional dress of Bangladesh: So awesome in its nature and kind 94- Traditional dress of Indonesia: Featured with unique patterns and designs 95- Traditional dress of Pakistan: Legacy of ancient civilizations 96- Traditional dress of Russia: A symbol of ethnic diversity in the Russian Federation 97- Traditional dress of England: Outcome of the local and European clothing repercussions 98- Traditional dress of Mauritania: Fusion of Berber and African cultures 99- Traditional dress of Egypt: Legacy of ancient Kings and Queens 100- Traditional dress of Iran: A product of the glorious Persian heritage 101- Traditional dress of Iraq & Kurdistan: Offshoot of the ancient acculturation 102- Traditional dress of Costa Rica: A charming garb of Latin America 103- Traditional dress of Italy: A garnished garment with beauty and style 104- Traditional dress of Antigua and Barbuda 105- Traditional dress of Eritrea: Proudly worn by Eritreans 106- Traditional dress of Ethiopia: Colors of Ethiopian culture 107- Traditional dress of France: Found in many versions 108- Traditional dress of Spain: Colors and history of Spanish culture